Damn, my daughter put a hurting on my arm!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
She is 8 years old and I have her in BJJ (Brazillian Jiu Jitsu)
Daddy studied JJJ (Japanese Jiu Jitsu - what BJJ is founded from) many years ago. I have always been fascinated with the ground game, and I feel that she would benefit from this style as her coordination (on the feet) can be questionable.

At any rate, she impressed the hell out of her instructor when she applied a technique to the armbar that had him tapping like crazy. (He didnt see it coming!) I decided to work with her on some of her technique this AM before school, and well daddy is going to work with a bit of a sore elbow. She has only been practicing for over a month and she is progressing very nicely! Im so proud of her! (And Im getting scared of her too!)
-Me

Next time, kosoto gari, pass the guard, and blood choke.

;) Just kidding. Kudos! My boys will learn what I learned (JJJ).

now you just need to teach her to apply more pressure to the arms of any boy who tries to date her.

wuss....an 8 year old GIRL kicked your a$$..

49965580v1_150x150_Front.jpg

:D

wuss....an 8 year old GIRL kicked your a$$..

49965580v1_150x150_Front.jpg

I was near tears when I was furiously tapping her leg to get her to relinquish my arm.

I am at an all out bawl now that I read this.
Thanks
-Me

Next time, kosoto gari, pass the guard, and blood choke.

;) Just kidding. Kudos! My boys will learn what I learned (JJJ).

She did learn the basics of her first arm triangle choke the other day. I also (briefly) went over the 'Peruvian Necktie' with her. (Awesome choke from the N/S position and you never see it coming)

I cant wait until she starts getting comfortable with these transitions and can actually pull them off without instruction.
-Me

Back