Do you have a girl butt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a "girl" butt

• Yes, and the ladies love it

• No, that is why I carry a large wallet, so it looks like I have at least one cheek

• Sort of - it's big, but really flabby

Results are only viewable after voting.

pjj2ba

Look under the recliner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a topic for a slow Monday that will get you up out of your chair, and possibly get some odd looks. Do you (men) have a girl butt? My wife says I have a girl butt, she's always said this, and a while ago we saw in some magazine a simple test to determine just this. Lie flat on you back. Now try and slide your hand under the small of your back. If you can easily do this, you have a girl butt - your ass is big enough to lift the small of your back off of the ground. If you can't easily slide you hand under, than you have a typical(?) male flat ass. I'm curious to see just how typical is a flat ass. I have seen a few women with a typical male ass, and that is just not attractive. I'm assuming all of the lady brewers who frequent this site all have fine butts, so I haven't included any choices for them.

Just a typical flat male ass. Sorry.

I did not do the simple test, but I've looked at my own ass many times in the mirror, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

I have an a$$ of steel!

it is from a very rigorous workout regimen called STRESS!

yes, you could call me a tight a$$!

:D

My oldest brother has an a$$ that looks like - what's the saying? - he shoved two fine hams down the back of his pants. :D

Edit: Gross, I just realized that makes it sound like I look at my brother's ass. Seriously it's hard to miss, and has been the topic of many an off-color joke in our family.

I miss read the topic. I thought it said "Does your girl have a butt". :p

Hmm, girl butt eh? Yeah I think so. Chicks dig it. :fro:

I miss read the topic. I thought it said "Does your girl have a butt". :p

Hmm, girl butt eh? Yeah I think so. Chicks dig it. :fro:

So where's laughing gnome...he's usually the one to come up with this $h#T late in the afternoon to entertain the bored at work crowd....Glad you're covering for him..:D

So where's laughing gnome...he's usually the one to come up with this $h#T late in the afternoon to entertain the bored at work crowd....Glad you're covering for him..:D

Gnomes have HUGE butts. That is why he has not answered. Too shy I guess...

;)

I wouldn't go as far as saying I have a girl butt, I mean it certainly isn't flat or anything.

I think it would best be described as "bubblicious".

1975017875_b16427e4c0.jpg

I wouldn't go as far as saying I have a girl butt, I mean it certainly isn't flat or anything.

I think it would best be described as "bubblicious".

1975017875_b16427e4c0.jpg

i don't know exactly what "bubblicious" Means. but tenchiro does indeed have a nice butt. speaking objectively.

.........wonders why a 45 year old, married, man is asking publicly about mens butt's in general.

Feeling a little insecure physically today are we?

I have been married for 11 years. I have a 2 year old, and a pregnant wife. I drink beer daily.

No body is looking at my butt, or anything else on my body, least of all me.

"......I know I am dusgusting aren't I? But, given time, you learn to love it."

.........wonders why a 45 year old, married, man is asking publicly about mens butt's in general.

Feeling a little insecure physically today are we?

Nah, Phil's more a 'matter-of-fact' kind of guy.

At any rate, I don't care so much about my butt...swmbo's is important :D

Back that thang up!

Gnomes have HUGE butts. That is why he has not answered. Too shy I guess...

;)

I apparently have the same shape ass as my brother. I went on the town with him one night in my youth. He showed me all the gay bars, lesbian bars, tranny bars in his big town......This guy comes up to us and says "Hey! you are brother's ain't ya! Your asses are the same shape!!

The next day I was sitting in a regular pub with my girlfriend. You could tell it was a straight pub by all the ladie's panties tacked to the ceiling. (remember Tommy Duck's Orfy?) That same guy comes up to me and says. (Paraphrasing from distant memory) "Hey man! Small world! It's me! from that gay bar last night! So, you swing both ways? Or is this your sister?"

Luckily, she knew better. :eek:

PS I refuse to vote on this poll, as it has no gnome ass option.

Thank you! Here I thought I was the only one with no a$$... Although supposedly it's like a babies?

I have trouble sitting on picnic benches for any extended period of time due to lack of padding. I think if I were to lay on the floor I'd have an easier time sliding my hand under my butt than the small of my back.

Back