Brew Festa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

injen69

Reaction score
Has any one Tryed the Brew Festa Cerveza? It is available only in spring/summer apparently. I started it Sunday ... any feedback on it?

I tried the Festa Bock, and it was pretty good... the bock needed more aging than I expected, but YMMV

I think it's "Festa Brew", a couple of friends have made the Mexican Cerveza and say it's very good!

I've made Festa Brew's bock and brown ale, and their double oatmeal stout is in my primary.

I'm going to start their Continental Pilsner next and go with a liquid yeast suitable for a lager; I'll try fermenting it around 10 degrees Celcius in a fridge.

I have it on tap right now! 3 weeks in the primary -> 4 weeks natural conditioning in a corney an it tastes awesome.

However if you're looking for an exact Corona clone you're going to have to bottle in in clear glass and leave it in direct sunlight for a few days to get that distinct skunky flavour!

Looking forward to trying it
gonna do 6 days in the primary then 2-3 weeks in secondary ... leavin in bottle for 3 weeks, by then it will be July and time for some good beer!

Back