Holiday 7.0 keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlieatthedisco

Reaction score
Hey, Just purchased a holiday 7.0 freezer from loses, it arrives tomorrow! In the meantime I was wondering what the smallest size collar I can build for it is. I have read around different threads and I hear 7,8 and 10 inches, what do you all think?
thanks in advance

Thanks Danger, exactly what I was looking for, I browse these threads 24/7 and get overwhelmed trying to find what I need! Your thread will definitely be an inspiration

I should also mention that I am trying to go with atleast one corny on the hump, and the 6 inch will do fine?

I use the hump to set my CO2 cylinder and extra beer bottles on. If you want to set kegs on the hump then you might want to go wider. I will check tonight when I get home and see how much room there is between the lid and the hump.

Thanks for the replies, I ended up going with a 6" inch inner collar followed by a. 8" outer collar to provide a lip to hold it in place, also painting it to give it a retro look! I'll post some pics when it's done, thank you for the help!

Back