• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Wanted: 1/2" 2-way and 3-way motorized ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpm262

Reaction score
I would like to start my electric brewing rig that has been planned for a while but OSCYS.com is always out of stock on the 3 way and 2 way ball valves.

I am in need of (2) 3 way valves and (5) 2 way valves with the manual override.

Alternatively, does anyone know of anything else that is compatible with the brewtroller?

Thanks

Edit: I see I posted this in the for sale thread instead of the wanted thread. Could a mod please relocate this for me? Thanks.

I'm also looking for valves, if we get a few more together we could possibly get a group buy going and get a better deal for everyone.

Here's a stupid question about these, can this type of ball valve be opened partially for flow control, or is it only fully open/fully closed?

Here's a stupid question about these, can this type of ball valve be opened partially for flow control, or is it only fully open/fully closed?

These type of valves are open/close only.

You would need positioner valves to control the percentage that the valve is open and they cost much more and are much larger than a standard actuated valve.

I plan on using manual valves before my actuated valves to control flow, but this wont work if you want to be fully automated.

I'm also looking for valves, if we get a few more together we could possibly get a group buy going and get a better deal for everyone.

How many are you looking for? I am now looking for (4) 2-ways and (3) 3-ways. I changed my design a little bit :mug:

Does anyone else want to join in on a group buy?

Back