Brewing Mash Paddle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derbycitybrewer

Reaction score
So I just picked up a piece of popular wood for my mash paddle. Gonna work on it next weekend. Anyone have any tips or suggestions for this? Please post some pics of your paddles. Trying to get some ideas together. Cheers my friends.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but if you type mash paddle pics into google image search the number of ideas is amazing!!!

Best thing I ever did was measuring out 1 gallon at a time in my brew kettle and adding notches to the paddle to have a quick measuring stick.

Toymaker said:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass but if you type mash paddle pics into google image search the number of ideas is amazing!!!

Already did that and already looked at them. Not that many on there. Thanks. Google comes way before this

Holy_Hops said:
Best thing I ever did was measuring out 1 gallon at a time in my brew kettle and adding notches to the paddle to have a quick measuring stick.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do that as well. Hoping to get a wood burning kit for a design as well

So I started on the paddle today.

image-790340118.jpg

image-1298995620.jpg

Back