What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be Jealous... very jealous!! My friend brought me a 6-pack back from Indiana over the weekend. We can't get this ANYWHERE near here.

46774629.jpg

In honor of kegging my own batch of pumpkin ale, I'm about to crack open a bottle of Wolaver's Pumpkin Ale. I've heard it's much better this year than in years past.

SA octoberfest bottles....blech. Theres some weird aftertaste I cant explain. Had it on tap two weeks ago and it was awesome. Dont know what happened to the bottles

The oak aged yeti is phenomenal but hard to drink more than one. Atleast for me. But still arguably the best imperial stout ever made.

I actually found the exact opposite. If I had another bomber, I'd crack it open. Most drinkable imperial stout I can recall. I absolutely loved that beer.

I found some Spaten Optimator at the too odd to explain Winn-Dixie that no longer has any WD markings on it and has an Asian theme inside along with the overstock clearance luggage and clothing.

image-1500670610.jpg

Tonight I killed my New Belgium Belgo. Great stuff, going to try to clone it.

Moved to Dogfish 60 :)

Two Hearted Ale clone. Trying to finish some indoor air pollution homework at the same time, but I'm thinking another pint and putting the books away for the night is about to happen.

DSCN1393.jpg

This beer was kind of a let down to me. It's definitely a very tasty, easy drinking stout, but it wasn't as chocolaty as I was expecting. It reminds me a lot of Samuel Adams Imperial Stout, which isn't as good as other stouts that I've had.

Ironman Amber
Actually got some good feedback from a friend who drinks mainly Bush and he had more than one:D I'll get him off of the fizzy yeler water :cross:

Drinking Southern Tier Pumking right now. Just finished DFH Punkin'. I'm on a pumpkin kick this season while I wait for mine to finish fermenting/conditioning.

MacGruber said:
Drinking Southern Tier Pumking right now. Just finished DFH Punkin'. I'm on a pumpkin kick this season while I wait for mine to finish fermenting/conditioning.

If you haven't yet, you gotta try Schlafly Pumpkin ale. It's awesome!!! My wife actually puts it above Pumking, but I'm not ready to get crazy like that yet.

The new kid on the block from Unibroue in Quebec, Canada. A nice blonde ale with lots of dry hopping it seems...very nice floral and green aromas but not too bitter; just the nice great aromas of hops. I would guess Crystal or Willamette....

DSCN1393.jpg

This beer was kind of a let down to me. It's definitely a very tasty, easy drinking stout, but it wasn't as chocolaty as I was expecting. It reminds me a lot of Samuel Adams Imperial Stout, which isn't as good as other stouts that I've had.

They have that on tap with beer gas at the bar across the street from work. It's very good.

Back