Props to More Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raceskier

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, brown Santa was just at the door, I will be able to brew this weekend after all.

Let's back up to Monday. My order to More Beer went in, including the yeast and Victory, (that my LHBS doesn't sell) I need to brew a Red Tail Ale clone. Wednesday night I get home and find the box at my door. I tear into it expecting to find my goodies. Well I got goodies all right, but they were sombody else's! I got on the phone with More Beer Thursday morning. They put together a duplicate order and shipped it overnight. They also put in the prepaid label to return the other box.

So is More Beer perfect? No, they're human and make the occasional error like everyone else. But they made it right in a hurry. They continue to be my online supplier of choice.

DeathBrewer said:
"Brown Santa?" is that the "present" he leaves at your doorstep when you've been bad all year??

Perfect. The first thing I thought when I read "brown santa" was some mean bastard of a parent taking a dump in his kid's stocking. :D

Back