The Beer Machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malens

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to homebrewing and this forum. Im from Finland and I´m The President of local Beer Club and now we would like to brew home beer with Beer Machine. Does anyone know whic company products those? In Finland we have very litle of these products, so I´m really hoping that you cuold answer to me?
:mug:

While the Beer Machine does make beer, you truly are better off finding a good Home Brew Shop and buying a real kit, instead of the beer machine.

I'd also suggest going to one of the Finnish brew pubs and talking to some of the brewers there-- they'd be able to point you in the direction of other homebrewers. Finding folks in your area who brew is an invaluable resource.

If you absolutely must buy the beer machien they can be had here:
http://www.beermachine.com/

First time I've seen the 'Beer Machine' ... I'm not what you'd call a seasoned brewer, but that contraption doesn't seem to measure up very well. I would definitely go with Kornkob's advice on this one -- get a cheap home brewing starter kit instead.

To be fair, the beer machine does make beer and some have had great success with makign some pretty palatable stuff (as compared to large commercial stuff) with them. However, the price of admission for the beer machine is almost the same as your average Home Brew Store's 'beginner's kit'.

I've never heard of anyone who used a Beer Machine and enjoyed making their own who didn't eventually end up with real homebrew tools. Thyus, it seems to me, you might as well skip the Brew Machine and go directly to the real kit.

and now we would like to brew home beer with Beer Machine.
Why would you do that? If you need advice this forum is the place to be. I have gotten advice or read advice from people who have been doing this 4-6 months (like me) to 10+ years.. Why brew the basics when you have the resources here to produce really good beer?

i have used the beer machine before and my main complaint is that the beer dosent flow from the spout like it should, i have cleaned it checked it for blockage, the psi is fine (it has a gauge) so i am not sure.....

i got a keg setup and started brewing for real just yesterday!

malens said:
Hi all, I'm new to homebrewing and this forum. Im from Finland and I´m The President of local Beer Club and now we would like to brew home beer with Beer Machine. Does anyone know whic company products those? In Finland we have very litle of these products, so I´m really hoping that you cuold answer to me?
:mug:

Kimi Raikkonen is the man :mug:

malens, there's no shame in the beer machine. i started out long ago with a mr. beer. what these fine folk are telling you and what i found out the hard way, is that while the beer machine will make beer and drinkable beer at that, your money and efforts are better spent buying a basic brewing system from a lbhs or northernbrewer.com or morebeer.com or a plethora of other places.

that way when your group graduates from the basics you'll be able to use your existing equipment in the upgrades to come and you won't have to look at the beer machine sitting there wondering why you spent the money on it and can't really use it anymore

Back