Fruit beer of doom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oinyo

Reaction score
Hi all. My newest batch is a pilsner with 3 lemons, 6 oranges and 3 limes all juiced and put through a filter.

Pix at home will post later*

The guy has been sitting in stage 1 for 2 weeks and then moved over to stage 2 for 5 weeks.
Bottled and now its week 2.

Tried one of my fruity beer and good lord.. it actually makes you angry when you drink it.

Like when i get my buz its not a normal happy one. I feel on edge and pissed.
I had my friend try one without telling him anything and he told me he was feeling angry for some reason as well.

Any reason this may be happening? I named this beer " Rage beer " but I dont want to be drinking it or sending it to friends if its dangerous?

Opinions? I can send out a bottle or 2 to a pro if you would like to give a honest opinion and perhaps a suggestion.

Made from brewhouse pilsner kit.
Hack = 12 fruit
= a cup of brown sugar
= half a packet more yeast " coopers " A clone of the stuff that comes in the kit.

Thank you

Tried one of my fruity beer and good lord.. it actually makes you angry when you drink it.

Perhaps you are drinking with my ex-wife. She has that affect on everyone, including her own mother.

I had my friend try one without telling him anything and he told me he was feeling angry for some reason as well.

That is hilarious. What does it taste like?

Interesting, beer that makes you angry. Except for the bouts of rage does it taste good? That sounds like a lot of citrus.

fermented citrus + brown sugar sounds like pruno to me. no wonder it causes rage.

Latest posts

Back