Fold Up Brewstand?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
Has anybody ever build a fold up three tier brewstand? I don't mean the "mast" design, I mean a "step" three tier.

A fold up would be a lot easier to store.

I haven't seen one. I know you asked about a step tiered system, but if you're looking for a way to save space, there was a mast design someone on here did with hooks to hang kegs on. If you could design it where the base came off or folded up, I can't think of a more space-efficient solution. I can't find the pic of the stand I'm thinking of. I'll keep looking.

Here's the stand I was thinking of.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/keggle-mlt-insulation-62233/#post634691

IMG_2329.JPG

IMG_2331.JPG

I am using the one linked to above as a model for my build. I emailed the guy who built it and he send me some ideas. I'll let you know how it comes out

There was a three tier, fold-up, stepped brewstand someone was getting ideas on a few years ago. It folded flat and it looked like any other stepped brewstand when extended. It was actually pretty cool, but I doubt if the owner is a member here anymore.

I'll see if I can find the thread, but with our search function here, it may be difficult.

I saw that ladder setup a while back. I don't know if I want to go that route, but it does give me some ideas.

Possibly a set of three platforms, that can be stacked together nested, like those Russian dolls, maybe.

I will put The Engineer (my 10yo son) on the brainstorming and design. He has come up with several ideas for brew gadgets so far.

Back