Good corny deal v.2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a "deal" per say. $30 is average going price. Although that's what I bought mine for and they were already cleaned and replaced new o-rings. I wouldn't pay $30 for the one that needs a new valve.

$50 for the pair if you pick them up or free shipping is a good deal.

Locally I paid $50 for a ball lock from the LHBS.

With shipping if you can get them online for $35 is a good deal.

$30 a great deal.

I finally scored some for $25 shipped which to me is a steal.

This is Ball lock prices of course. Pins can be had cheaper.

Not a great deal...average

Cornykeg.com has refurbished pinlock (2 pack) kegs for 44.95 and refurbed ball locks for 52.10. Shipping is about 12 bucks. I've bought 4 of them. They work great and shipping is fast. If you want to fix'em up yourself they have those too a little cheaper But hey if they're bringing them to you for free cool deal

It looks like corny keg only sells coke kegs though. Even the ball locks are just converted coke kegs. So you'll getting short fatties instead of tall skinnies.

*update*
i got him to go down in price to $40 for both. no delivery charges. they need a good cleaning but they'll do just fine. thanks for the help gentlemen/gentlewomen

Back