• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 4 12 packs of bottles to anyone looking in the Pasco county area of Florida. 12 oz bottles as well as some bombers I dont think Ill ever use.

I have a few cases of empty bottles I am looking to give away. Most are not de-labeled, but all are clean. Majority are Sam Adams bottles (which I have found to be the best and easiest to work with).

First Come First Serve. I am in the Fells Point Area of Baltimore

Oh man, I need bottles bad! Kind of spent my wad on a bunch of Brewing supplies and my buddy was supposed to give me a bunch of bottles but his son took them for pocket money...

I

tvr93x said:
I have a couple of cases of 12oz, cleaned and de-labelled...mostly sam adams bottles I can part with. I am in Eatontown NJ.

Thanks very much for the offer. Unfortunately I just googled the directions and I am an hour and 45 minutes away from you.

Looking for bottles, any type, around the Omaha, Lincoln area in Nebraska. Let me know if anyone has any they are looking to get rid of.

Thanks
Alex

Needing 12oz bottles in Philadelphia, PA if anyone has any! Also work in West Chester, PA so can pick up from around there also.

Cheers,
Lee

Bro I had the same problem but here's a tip ...

Yesterday we went to go recycle all of our cans and bottles I needed bottles for my patch but dint have enough and I dint want to pay 12.99 plus shipping for bottles online so when I went to the recycling place i was on the look out for bottles. I saw this guy throwing out tons of bottles !!! I offered him 3 bucks for a 24 pack of bottles :) try what I did if you can take care man !

Got about a case of longnecks in Nashua, NH up for grabs. No labels and cleaned out. Also got at least a bag of caps that I can part with. PM me if you're interested...

I haven't read through this whole thread so sorry if this is a repeat, but I got a cpl kegs for Christmas. My home brew buddies here are set in bottles so I am going to trash some of mine. Anyone in Cincinnati need some? Sorry that it is last minute, but ill be trashing them tonight if nobody responds this evening. Most are clean and probably 60 % are label free. Let me know

schucksig5 said:
I haven't read through this whole thread so sorry if this is a repeat, but I got a cpl kegs for Christmas. My home brew buddies here are set in bottles so I am going to trash some of mine. Anyone in Cincinnati need some? Sorry that it is last minute, but ill be trashing them tonight if nobody responds this evening. Most are clean and probably 60 % are label free. Let me know

PM sent

schucksig5 said:

Bottles are going to a good brew home!

I have several cases near Lancaster, Pa. Some green, some brown, some with labels, some without, some 16oz, mostly 12oz.

I'd have these in an instant. You're 1h20m away from me though. You wouldn't happen to be coming East towards Philly anytime soon would ya?!:D

I have lots of bottles, all shapes and sizes in Daly City, CA
Just started kegging and the girlfriend wants the bottles gone!!!

I have to update the bottle count I'm giving away... Got 1-1/2 case of 12oz bottles. 6 are shorter than the rest (those are all long neck bottles). I also still have a bag of caps that can go with them. I have a second full case of long necks that I plan on keeping for now. So I can easily do without these. :D

As always, shoot me a PM if you want to swing in for them.

I'm in charlotte, NC and time to open up some space in the garage. I have three cases de-labeled and at least 5 cases rinsed but still labeled. All brown,12oz long neck bottles. I also have 20-30 brown and green bottles wine bottles, rinsed but still labeled. PM if interested.

I'm looking for bottles in Southeast CT if anyone in the area has some they are looking to move...I'd drive up to an hour from 06320.

Haha I didn't see this but I saw the Craigslist ad and just picked them up! One bottle shy of 4 full cases. Growlers were gone though! :(

Ah bummer, yea I was gonna swing by and grab them but I don't have a capper so I'm gonna get a few swing tops for the time being.

I'm in the middle of sorting them all out. Think I'll have around 8-9 full cases once I'm done. I doubt I'll need that many so I'll keep them and give you a shout if you're in the need of any. :)

I am looking for some Bottles, I am starting my brewing experience and looking for some close to the St. Louis Mo area!

Thanks Rich

staticmap

Back