• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
Before I buy a new temp controller for my kegerator, thought I'd check here first to see if anyone has one for sale...

I've got a single-stage version of the STC-1000 that I'm willing to part with. Let me know if you're interested.

DC, If the purchase doesnt work out, the STC-1000 build is dirt cheap. I built one in about 2 hours including modifying the box and cutting a custome face for it too. Good luck.
Bob

I completely agree with the STC build. It works with the single-stage version as well. The wired schematic for the single-stage is slightly different from the STC-1000, but can also in that thread.

Here's a couple pics of my single stage controller:
Controller-wired-1.jpg

Controller-wired-2.jpg

Thanks for all the help (and suggestions) guys, I'm all set now, HBT members come through once again!

Cheers

Back