Beer Crates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!

Love the dividers, really gives them the finishing touch. :mug:

Thank you! I hate listening to my beer clink together when I'm moving it so I had to get those in, just finished making the dividers for the last 4 crates tonight, so now I have my 2 boxes for my 22ozers too.

P1090562.jpg

Beer cave all loaded up :mug:

P1090563.jpg

P1090564.jpg

I now have storage for 140 12oz bottles and 24 22oz bottles, plus the case of empty hopslam bottles, I've now got storage for about 4 full 5 gallon batches :rockin:

And the fiance's dad is headed back to see grandpa this week, so he's going to check the barn and see if he can find some more of those 1/2" planks for me. So hopefully they will all have lids in a couple of weeks too :D

Can you get a card holder to label the box's content's? It would be sick to be able to look into the cave and know exactly what was inside with a cool brass card holder...

Can you get a card holder to label the box's content's? It would be sick to be able to look into the cave and know exactly what was inside with a cool brass card holder...

Quit putting ideas in my head!!!!...........though now I'm gonna have to look next time I'm at the hardware store :D

This is how is always starts. I wasn't gonna stain them at all until my fiance's dad came out to the garage and said.."You know, these would look really nice if you sanded them down and stained them"

Latest posts

Back