Clubs in Northern IE?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant speak for everyone, but there should be a few of us there at limericks at 4pm on saturday. Ill see you guys then!

GD!!!
I'm out for the 9th.

Family commitment that just came up this weekend. I'll be out of the area from noon until around 9:00 PM.
I'm sorry guys.

Let me know what was decided. I love the idea of a local brew club and want to be part of it.
Sorry again.

Ok, so 4pm this Saturday, Limericks tavern at 1234 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA. Everyone is welcome to join, we will be discussing a regular meeting arrangement and what the club will be called and so forth... see you guys then!

And make sure you punch in WEST foothill blvd or else google maps takes you somewhere in la verne. The bar is on the corner of mountain and foothill, in the stater brothers parking lot.

How did it turn out.... i forgot and had a few drjnks today then the stupid gf wouldnt drive me

Three of us turned up. We are going to inquire about setting up meetings at claremont craft ales if the brewer will allow us to bring in our homebrews. As soon as one of us gets an answer we will notify everyone. Plan A is to have it there at 630pm on march 28th.
We didnt really have enough people to set a standard meeting date and time, so we just picked a date that would work for the three of us. Let us know if you have any ideas.

I'm down I live just down the street from Claremont Craft Ales. Just a heads up I heard Eureka in Claremont is going to get pliny the younger next week. That would be a cool meet up.

Eureka in Claremont is going to get pliny the younger next week. That would be a cool meet up.

Hi hopstupid,
Hope you can join us. We really want to find somewhere that will allow us to drink/trade our homebrews. Plus we were thinking if we can get into good favor with the brewer at Claremont Craft, he might be inclined to sell us grain at a discount price (hopefully)

I'm down I live just down the street from Claremont Craft Ales. Just a heads up I heard Eureka in Claremont is going to get pliny the younger next week. That would be a cool meet up.

I've wanted to try the younger for a while, any idea when they will be tapping it.

Hi hopstupid,
Hope you can join us. We really want to find somewhere that will allow us to drink/trade our homebrews. Plus we were thinking if we can get into good favor with the brewer at Claremont Craft, he might be inclined to sell us grain at a discount price (hopefully)

That sounds great Dale Bros is another place that might help us out.

I've wanted to try the younger for a while, any idea when they will be tapping it.

Sometime next week I should find out ahead of time when though. I can post it here or send you a text if you want.

I want to build a brewstand out of some stainless steel but havent welded anything since taking a sculpture class in college.

Name idea.
I like acronyms, so I played with things and came up with
Brewers Of the Northern Inland Empire
or BONIE for short

Ok just bottled 2 batches and had a couple too many and just saw this so how about:
Homebrewers Of Orange County Heights aka: HOOCH!!:drunk:

Sometime next week I should find out ahead of time when though. I can post it here or send you a text if you want.

I went by yesterday for dinner... after they told me 2 hour wait i left bu they said there is already alot of qudstions regadding the younger. If you have any advanced knowledge ide really appreciate it.

I heards the yardhouse in chino hills had dfh 120 last week, tried to go today and they were all sold out, I need to keep an eye out

Hosed again >_<

I thought the younger was just ok it wasn't that hoppy at all. If you go to the next meeting I'm going to bring a bottle of exponential hoppiness by alpine for people to try. My friends brought a bottle to the bar to compare to the younger and everyone liked the expo better.

I was the about 630 to 9. I actually really liked the row 2 hill56. The younger would have been better if i had a pint

2013-02-26_18-38-46_540.jpg

Back