Quote of the day:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chairman Cheyco

***DRAMATIZATION***
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
From a Dr. Phil 'contestant':

"I know my son! [Dr. Phil] I've had custody of him since he was 8 years old!"

I'm sorry to say this graced my house's atmosphere moments ago. I hate TV.

Time to drink!

Beer TV....I'm in!

They could have like an "Iron Brew" and pit brewers against eachother....

have the fermentation hour......just an hour of airlock bubbles and bubbles floating up...

and maybe brewery tours

maybe a live Jamil show?

yeah.....i'd watch that

Dr. Phil gives me gas....

greenhornet said:
Beer TV....I'm in!

have the fermentation hour......just an hour of airlock bubbles and bubbles floating up...

Kinda like the fireplace channel on christmas? I'd rather pay for Beer TV than Lifetime, Oxygen, The YES network(I know they say it stands for Yankees Entertainment & Sports but it actually stands for Yankees Eat ****), and all the other channels I pay for and don't ever watch:mug:

cnbudz said:
The YES network(I know they say it stands for Yankees Entertainment & Sports but it actually stands for Yankees Eat ****)

That's a relief, when I read your post I was getting ready to petition for a Rush channel, if Yes had their own...

:D

How hard would it be to put together a homebrewing show on the food network or something? I am pretty T.V. illiterate, but I mean there has got to be an avenue for this hobby out there somewhere. ****, I don't even have cable, so if this did happen I would never know.
Never mind. T.V. sucks.

cha ngo said:
How hard would it be to put together a homebrewing show on the food network or something? I am pretty T.V. illiterate, but I mean there has got to be an avenue for this hobby out there somewhere. ****, I don't even have cable, so if this did happen I would never know.
Never mind. T.V. sucks.

A homebrewing show would be the tits... I'd watch that for sure... I often watch home brew vids on YouTube.

And as for the quotes... just heard a good one watching Cops. Some woman said "My husband loves me... and my boyfriend loves me..." Can always count on Cops for some good quotes.

tiz a quote of a joke i was told today.. (you need to have seen sherlock holmes to get it)

so sherlock holmes is getting bummed,

but they have no lube, so instead they use lemmon curd.

after a while watson walks in and says "what the hell are you doing?"

sherlock replys "its lemon entry my dear watson"

Call Justin from the Brewing Network, I bet a Better Bottle he'd be totally up for doing TV stuff. I think he's already gotten into webcasts, we should force him to do more stuff with video.

And my favorite Cops quote is: (from a huge dude only wearing overalls)

What am I on probation for? Uh, attempted robbery, burglary, DUI, and what else, I forget...oh yeah, KIDNAPPING.

greenhornet said:
Beer TV....I'm in!

They could have like an "Iron Brew" and pit brewers against eachother....

and maybe brewery tours

maybe a live Jamil show?

yeah.....i'd watch that
Hear, hear! Let's all petition the "Food Network".:mug:

The problem with a homebrewing show is audience. There aren't enough experienced brewers to keep the kind of show I'd be interested in watching afloat.

Back