Her Taco is poppin'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sause make her... it's the best....

I can't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5d9RN0WzY]YouTube - Shawn Johnson: Ortega makes my taco pop[/ame]

Argh! I have no sound here! (bookmarks to watch later)

the title alone makes me want to watch this over and over....

Oh my!! That is just wrong, you know your innocent when you don't get that and figure hey I should do this commercial. Or maybe we all have sick minds ;)

What can you say? Smut sells.

But taco sauce????

I can think of several scenarios of me, at the market, in the taco sauce section, trying to decide between Ortega and Old El Paso. None of which I really want to discuss here! I guess they just added one more variable to the selection process.

I wonder if you pop her taco if it's a red sauce too....

....Wow. I just said that.

Man she is like 16 - geez guys. Is this homebrewtalk of Nambla?

16 is legal in the rest of the world....But I don't think anyone was getting all excited in quite that way. ;) That was hilarious! And tacky! and just plain corny if you ignore the inuendo. What were they thinking?

Note that neither guy said the sauce made his taco pop, making it seem even more intentional. Why didn't they just go for it and have the guys say it made their burritos burst.

That was something straight out of the 70's.

Those 'male' gymnasts were either high on helium or they double as munchkins in the Wizard of Oz.

That was something straight out of the 70's.

Those 'male' gymnasts were either high on helium or they double as munchkins in the Wizard of Oz.

Hey those are the Hamm bro's you're talking about. (Go Wisconsin!) If you have ever met a male gymnast you will know why they look and sound small. They are tiny. If you were to see those guys next to a group of normal people you would see how short they are.

Hey those are the Hamm bro's you're talking about. (Go Wisconsin!) If you have ever met a male gymnast you will know why they look and sound small. They are tiny. If you were to see those guys next to a group of normal people you would see how short they are.

If I ever happen to meet those two, I'm in the wrong type of frigging bar! ;)

pedobear.jpg

There is so much wrong with this I can't even begin, but personally I was laughing from the get go.
Actually gymnast are very small and have to be. With a larger body/longer + mass it is impossibly hard to do the point win mid-air twist/turns/flips and still land without killing yourself.
Ever saw a 6' 4' smoker do a cross on the rings outside of "Old School"?
OK, I'm working to take this out of gutter, Then I'll put it right back in.

Back