I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_me0f0fJd3r1qdi09vo1_400.jpg

Danielle Colby Cushman

Danny Diesel. A thousand times yes.

Not an uncommon snippet of a conversation in our house when watching TV:

Wifey: She's attractive.
Me: Not really.
Wifey: What? you don't think she's pretty?
Me: Sure she is, but only because she is young. Her looks will go before she is 30.
Wifey: Blah blah blah blah blah about something or other about the attractiveness of women and how all this might relate to her and our relationship.
Me: You want a sandwich?

Not an uncommon snippet of a conversation in our house when watching TV:

Wifey: She's attractive.
Me: Not really.
Wifey: What? you don't think she's pretty?
Me: Sure she is, but only because she is young. Her looks will go before she is 30.
Wifey: Blah blah blah blah blah about something or other about the attractiveness of women and how all this might relate to her and our relationship.
Me: You want a sandwich?

You're doing it wrong, she's supposed to make the sandwiches. Lol just kidding.

To all those who said Chelsea Peretti - she can't be on the list. Given that her beak is the only thing separating her from generic, critical mass type hotness, she is disqualified.

Ummm, well, I'm not sure. From what I understand, they're legally considered 2 seperate entities when it comes to things like drivers lic, school report cards & bank accts; but from there I think it would get weirder & weirder.

Like what if your getting your freak on (LOL) & 1 is into it & the other is reading a book or checking her watch & drumming her fingers on the nightstand? Of course I'd hope they were both into it, but this is some seriously uncharted territory.

Reminds me of that line from the movie Total Recall:

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is the road this thread has wandered down? I guess it was probably inevitable.

Back