Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know 2 people in this thread. I've seen a pic of Yooper so that isn't fair. Bird looks like that mugshot of Bill Gates when he got arrested for speeding.

.... holy ****, it's TODD!...

I grew a beard like five years ago, so I don't look like drunk Bill Gates anymore. Was sick of people thinking I was fourteen, with the worst fake ID outside of McLovin's.

.... holy ****, it's TODD!...

I grew a beard like five years ago, so I don't look like drunk Bill Gates anymore. Was sick of people thinking I was fourteen, with the worst fake ID outside of McLovin's.

Hey Bird...I wander in every once in a while.

Now that I think of it, I think someone(maybe you) used that mugshot as an avatar.
Good job on growing a beard. Wonder Beard Powers...Activate! :mug:

Just watched Tx pull the winner for the brew hardware contest. He looks nothing like his avatar! I was kinda disappointed.

sonofgrok said:
I literally just this very moment realized that cheezydemon and creamygoodness are two different people...

They are the same. Cheezy is just the ugly face of Creamy's bipolar disorder. Notice that they are never logged on at the same time.

bottlebomber said:
They are the same. Cheezy is just the ugly face of Creamy's bipolar disorder. Notice that they are never logged on at the same time.

For some reason, it makes so much sense with these two...

my-brain-is-full-of-****.jpg

Some one just pointed out to me that I am the "room mother" of this bunch of crazies.

And then someone else said, "more like the room grandmother".

Ok, I officially hate you all.

Yooper said:
Some one just pointed out to me that I am the "room mother" of this bunch of crazies.

I think room mother fits you well. But house mom may fit better!

emjay said:
For some reason, it makes so much sense with these two...
I think the censorship function killed your link, bro
Yooper said:

That's harsh Yooper.. You know most of us fellas like older women. :D

Yooper said:

Don't hate me... Try to remember my description and all should be good

When I'm about to post a snide, sarcastic reply, I'll picture the dominatrix Yooper avatar standing on my shoulder giving me a, "Don't you dare!" look.

Works most of the time. :D

I haven't talk to Revvy lately, but he updates on Facebook and his mom broke her hip and had surgery yesterday, so he's been with her. Last I heard she was doing well, but I've still been keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

I dunno about PP and Dan, though.

Dan's been popping in fairly regularly in the pipe smoking thread, but not sure if overall it's a decrease in his posting.

Hey, wasn't there a movie called "House Bunny" about a Playboy model who becomes an RA in a dorm or something like that? Maybe you can be the HBT room bunny!;)

Yooper said:
I haven't talk to Revvy lately, but he updates on Facebook and his mom broke her hip and had surgery yesterday, so he's been with her. Last I heard she was doing well, but I've still been keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

I dunno about PP and Dan, though.
Bummer! Hopefully she's going to be all right :(
rifraf said:
Dan's been popping in fairly regularly in the pipe smoking thread, but not sure if overall it's a decrease in his posting.
I must have just been missing him. I'm solid on PP though. I haven't seen him post in a week or two. Funny how I get used to having all these imaginary people around ;)

beaksnbeer said:
Met with a few people (was going to say members) PP looks like a younger Ward, but much more interesting, and very smart. Was a lot younger then I thought he'd be.

And a lot smarter than you thought he'd be too? :D

And a lot smarter than you thought he'd be too? :D

No, from reading his posts I knew he was smart it's just most people a smart in areas that they work, or have interests he is broad width and many interests, that you get hung up listening to him time just flies. My wife and I met him and we both came away saying "WOW"

BigB said:
Where did you buy it... 'cause I could really use some right now. That was disturbing on so many levels.:drunk:

You were supposed to get a jug of it along with your HBT decal.

I think this deserves a bump since we have some newer faces and older ones that havent been heckled... I mean explored.

gratus fermentatio- 6'2 180 with short hair. Im thinking clean shaven with sideburns. He's a conservative dresser except for the fact that he has some trucker hats with funny sayings on them. Voted most likely to wear shorts when it is snowing and say "temperaturewise I'm just fine". Has a rifle rack in the back of his truck with a rifle on the bottom, and a carpenter's level on top.

headbanger- a thinner Glen Danzig. Long luxurious black hair. Many many rings on his fingers. Wallet chain. Plays down his southern accent but it comes out loud and clear when he is angry or excited. Says "warsh" as in "I'm going to go warsh my hands before dinner."

DougK- Ralph from Happy Days

TheDog42- brown hair and sideburns. Wears those prescription sunglasses that turn clear when you are indoors. Has a subscription to Bon Appetite AND a customer loyalty card from Bass Pro Shops.

Pappers_ owns jeans but prefers khakis. Surprisingly tan. Has a box of stuff in his attic from his college days he really hopes his kids dont get into. He doesnt care if his wife sees evidence of his escapades, though, because she was right there with him at the time.

I'll play

Saccharomyces - The anti-austinite, so a quintessential Pflugervillan. Actually knowledgable about subjects he speaks on (instead of bluffing like many hipsters 'round these parts) and soft spoken in mid to large sized groups. Get him alone though and you'll need to give him space to geek out about more than just beer.

I think this deserves a bump since we have some newer faces and older ones that havent been heckled... I mean explored.

gratus fermentatio- 6'2 180 with short hair. Im thinking clean shaven with sideburns. He's a conservative dresser except for the fact that he has some trucker hats with funny sayings on them. Voted most likely to wear shorts when it is snowing and say "temperaturewise I'm just fine". Has a rifle rack in the back of his truck with a rifle on the bottom, and a carpenter's level on top.

headbanger- a thinner Glen Danzig. Long luxurious black hair. Many many rings on his fingers. Wallet chain. Plays down his southern accent but it comes out loud and clear when he is angry or excited. Says "warsh" as in "I'm going to go warsh my hands before dinner."

DougK- Ralph from Happy Days

TheDog42- brown hair and sideburns. Wears those prescription sunglasses that turn clear when you are indoors. Has a subscription to Bon Appetite AND a customer loyalty card from Bass Pro Shops.

Pappers_ owns jeans but prefers khakis. Surprisingly tan. Has a box of stuff in his attic from his college days he really hopes his kids dont get into. He doesnt care if his wife sees evidence of his escapades, though, because was right there with him at the time.

I agree headbanger could look like like a thinner Danzig, but hopefully he's taller than Glenn!

I imagine Kayabrew looks exactly like George Clooney, and I'll bet a years' salary that he's just as smart and charming.

Back