NOVA brew fest - Manassas, VA Oct 20-21

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
Fall version of VA's brew fests is coming. My son Josh and I are volunteering for the first pour session on Saturday and could use a ride from Arlington.

Anyone here on HBT, if you can help us that would be awesome, or else, just make sure to stop by and say hello. We always have a great time working these events together.

Sheldon

:cross:

Bump - last effort

Over 100 folks have viewed our plea. Two volunteers looking for a ride to the NOVA brew fest Sat, Oct 20. We are working the first shift and can meet in the Arlington area.

Finally, someone responds. Its a great fes and it also runs on sunday if you want to attend. We usually do our shift and then drink the rest of the day.

Check it out if you have time.

Sheldon

Seems like a lot of folks are "viewing" this request, but no one is volunteering. Well, at least stop by and say hello to Josh and me. We will be pouring until around 2:30 or so, then stumbling around after that.

Sheldon

We went on Sunday, was a good time. Great weather, lots of good beer to try, and the crowd wasn't bad. I heard it was pretty packed on Saturday.

saturday was pretty crowded, lots of good folks drinking a lot of good beer. all together a pretty good time. to bad its probably the last one of the year.

We went on Saturday, some really, really good beers and some not so good or disappointing ones. But all in all we had a great time.

Josh (son) and I poured for Corcoran on Saturday early shift. Did you stop by and chat with us? We had the Master Brewer hanging with us.

Sheldon

I do believe i stopped by that booth, just briefly though. It was also nice to talk to the owner of Dominion brewing. (even though i called him a sell out :p ) but apparently he bought the name back and is reverting the recipe back to what is used to be.

Latest posts

Back