World ends Saturday????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'll be watching the skies while helping the MIL with her yard sale...

I hope it holds off until real late. I was planning on going out for my birthday after the sale.

Nice sketchy "logic" to come up with 2011.... but how on earth did he arrive at May 21st??

What amazes me is how fast and far stupidity spreads. There are lawn signs all over the medians in my town regarding 5/21 end of times. I've been collecting them to use as garage sale signs since they didn't have anything on the backs.

We got passed by six or seven Winnies all decked out in a convoy a few weeks ago.

I should have looked to see if their license tags had recently be renewed.

Since he's basing all this on the bible, maybe he should read Matthew 24:36.

_

This.

I honestly feel bad for all the saps that quit their jobs, left their families and spent their retirement funds buying up billboard space for this illiterate senile fool.

Since he's basing all this on the bible, maybe he should read Matthew 24:36.

I believe his defense for this is the initial translation reads "The son of man", and he somehow ascribes that to the devil.

Which is odd, because Jesus definitely referred to himself as the son of Man on several occasions.

I plan on playing this repeatedly all weekend in honor of this

They did that once here back in the late nineties when a radio station was switching formats. Played it for days during the switch. I now hate that song.

Got it...

Apolcalyptic_IPA.jpg

This will also be the label of my Apocalyptic IPA I will be making during the Rapture Saturday! :mug:

Just remember if the zombiepocalypse does begin this weekend, the rule is "telephone poles not trees." There won't be much need for wooden telephone/electrical poles, burn them first. Save the trees. And especially not any fruit trees.

Just remember if the zombiepocalypse does begin this weekend, the rule is "telephone poles not trees." There won't be much need for wooden telephone/electrical poles, burn them first. Save the trees. And especially not any fruit trees.

Rule #2 is, of course: Double Tap.

I like the "sticker" on the sign that says "The Bible Guarantees It."......obviously it does not. I really want to see what these people are going to be doing on Sunday. I wish I could find one of them an interview them and be like "now what? Did you pay your rent this month?"

You should read their FAQ. There's a question like "What will you do if the 21st comes and goes and this doesn't happen?"

Their answer is, "This cannot possible be a possibility and we don't even consider dignifying that with an answer."

Morans!

Y

Their answer is, "This cannot possible be a possibility and we don't even consider dignifying that with an answer."

Anyone wanna start a suicide/death pool on the leadership, and members? How many will off themselves when Sunday comes and nothing's changed and how many will off their beloved leader, or will he pull and Adolph in his bunker?

I'll still be here for sure. What are we looking at, another 7 years to Armageddon? Plenty of time to get some good brews in.

So what would your last homebrew be if you know the end was near? ( but far enough away to get a good lager finished)

Back