time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. This is a little dark for the style but not much, and also doesn't have the clarity in the picture that you would associate with these types of beer. Commercial example.

I think I've led you astray. It is an actual lager style, but for some reason this one is an ale.

Reno_eNVy said:
You've led us well past this "astray" place... we passed that a while ago. You've now led us into Narnia :D

Is it Dead Guy?

Looking at it that way, the clues sucked! But you got it! Dead guy, a Maibock fermented with pacman

There ya go. The three beers in each row are the same, so I'm looking for two styles.

The one in the back has a bunch of specialty ingredients so I won't be looking for details, just base style.

2012-06-16_22-51-16_112.jpg

EDIT: Sorry if it's a bit fuzzy or just a crappy photo. We were drinking at the neighbors house and this was about 4 hours into it....

No to both. Time for a hint.

The style has both an American and European counterpart.

Lazarous said:
Wit and barley wine

There it is! It was about 25 months into aging in bottles, almost three years since brewing.

And the wit was made with lemongrass, Indian coriander, and ginger root. Super extra nom.

You're up!

Back