Visit From Mrs Brewtopia.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mrs olllllo and I were fortunate to have a visit from Mrs Brewtopia.

We went out for dinner and a few drinks.

Los Dos Molinos is in the old Tom Mix Ranch House.
1099817029_273a49c852.jpg

1100672204_9afbf8652b.jpg

The passing of the Don Sheidt list. (Trip to Belgium upcoming.)
More about this later

1100672644_ddfe900a65.jpg

olllllo said:
Mrs olllllo and I were fortunate to have a visit from Mrs Brewtopia.

We went out for dinner and a few drinks.

Los Dos Molinos is in the old Tom Mix Ranch House.
1099817029_273a49c852.jpg

Looks like the same booth we shared. The question is....were there tranny's sitting next to you?

Cheesefood said:
Looks like the same booth we shared. The question is....were there tranny's sitting next to you?

As far as the eye could tell, they were vesties... unless you met up with them afterwards?

And yes, wine. If you hadn't noticed, there's grapes to the left of the beer mug on the logo and an apple and a (mustard?) bottle on the right.

toplogo.gif

I would like to thank olllllo & Mrs. olllllo for their hospitality while Mrs. Brewtopia was in Phoenix on Saturday. One of the things that I really appreciate about this site, are the wonderful people we have been able to meet. Thanks again to the olllllo's! If/when you ever make it to Seattle. the drinks are on me! :mug:

p.s. Have a great time in Belgium and if you have any quesions about any of he places on the Scheidt List, please let me know!

And remember..."Beer has food value, but food has no beer value." :)

olllllo said:
And yes, wine. If you hadn't noticed, there's grapes to the left of the beer mug on the logo and an apple and a (mustard?) bottle on the right.

guess friendly joking doesn't always come across accurately.

olllllo said:
A

Well, we gotta show love for the hooch makers of the world!

Back