So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cascade SMASH on deck for Saturday afternoon, due to the hop amounts we've dubbed it the "Cascade Grenade". Yahoo for IPA!

pdxkale said:
Brewing SWMBO slayer this weekend to put on fresh blackberries once they are ripe. I think I'll call it Black Panty Remover.

Nicer name. I love cascade. I really love black panties on the floor or loose in the bed for that matter.

Brewing up my Breakfast Brown Ale on Monday. Attending the Great Taste of the Midwest on Saturday, and figure I'll need all of Sunday to re-coop, so Monday it is!

Brewing 10 gallons of Bear Republic's Red Rocket either Saturday or Sunday. Super psyched about it. Get to use my new Refractometer. Thanks BobbyM

Helping the guy who got me into brewing brew a wheat and an imperial stout this weekend, probably more excited for it than anything i've done all summer.

Harvest Pumpkin Ale. SWMBO has asked me to let her brew this batch. Should make for an interesting brew session.

Harvest Pumpkin Ale. SWMBO has asked me to let her brew this batch. Should make for an interesting brew session.

Alright, so I lied. SWMBO went to bed early and I couldn't help myself. Brewing this right now, and I am about to crack open a Doouble Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout home brew. :mug:

Alright, so I lied. SWMBO went to bed early and I couldn't help myself. Brewing this right now, and I am about to crack open a Doouble Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout home brew. :mug:

PROST! :mug:

I'm brewing a Schneider Weisse Clone with yeast from my self-filled bottle that I got on the brewery tour.

Customs Officer:
"Are you carrying any live cell cultures?"

Me:
"Noooooo....."

Hopburst Falconer's Flight/Maris Otter SMaSH tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the rain forecast, then into my new ferm chamber

Not brewing this weekend but I am bottling my AHS Anniversary IPA on Sunday. Sat in primary for three weeks and in secondary for a week with 1 oz. of Cascade. According to Beersmith it should be around 85 IBU's. Yum!!

Cascade SMASH on deck for Saturday afternoon, due to the hop amounts we've dubbed it the "Cascade Grenade". Yahoo for IPA!

Can't leave good enough alone. Cascade Grenade has "blown up" nuk nuk nuk, into an imperial black IPA.

Damn you brain, why must you take extra ingredients around the house into consideration and not just stick with the plan!?

Doing the last of my warm weather beers for the year and making OhioBrewtus's Hoegaarden clone (again because it's awesome). Gotta have something summery on hand while waiting for my fall porters and stouts continue to condition.

I feel ya on that,jon. I'll be shooting a vid of my bottling day with the English bitter tomorrow for my new series on my youtube channel. It'll be posted on my profile page too. All sit down,no reaching over the shoulder.
I'm going to try to get my wife brewing her second,my SA-ish summer ale recipe I made for her. She liked the cooper's OS lager I made (a pale ale,in reality) so much,as well as the SA summer ale it resembled,She'll have another one she likes by her own hand!:rockin:

Gonna brew but not sure what. Either an APA, IPA, ESB or Oktoberfest maybe two...we will see what happens :drunk:. I have the ingredients for all so who knows what could happen.

Mashing a German Pils right now.
And doing one more tomorrow :D
Have the grain bill weight out and ready to go on that one.

end of summer witbier...

image-1826017917.png

Sorry Bill i just bought Mother Earth out they only had 4oz left :( Good luck finding them Using them for my Blackberry Simcoe IPA

Trying the Apocalypso from AHS. First Partial mash and first time experimenting, I added about 1 lb of Crystal 75 to the grain bill for a little more color and to bring the ibus down a bit. All grain is right around the corner if the goes well tommorrow. Wish me luck...

The burners are going now...going to do a half arss Oktoberfest. Going a little late today. My RyeIPA got the best of me last night :drunk:.

Gettin set up to start my first all grain adult beverage.

Maris otter/Cluster SMaSH

Should be interesting. Finished up my zapap MLT this morning.

Latest posts

Back