Cheap Regulator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfowlks

Reaction score
So I have a few different beer styles in my kegerator, I keep a 1/2 barrel of miller lite, and I feed it to the people that dont know a good beer from ****, to preserve my kegs, but as I keep rotating homebrew kegs, it would be nice not to have to shut off valves just to carbonate certain kegs. Does anyone have a cheap regulator or know where I can find one, for less than 20$ a pop. I saw Regulator, and I was trying to figure out if I could use it. Anyone else have any good alternatives. I know there HAS to be something for kegs less than 20 psi that costs less than $60 which is what my LHBS wants.

what he said.

There are secondary regulators that you can hang off of a Y fitting on your regulator's output, but they run $40ish.

You can take off the high pressure gauge and put on another regulator body for a 2nd output, and there are chudnow add-a-body regulator kits for . . . $40ish.

ebay. craigslist.

I don't have a paypal account, or anything, but I have a whole box of regulators. They are in Boston.

Ah, I just moved to Baltimore from Boston. I'll be back in that area in Sept. I don't know if you will still have them then

theyr;re taking up a lot of room, so i am eventually going to sell em for scrap., but I'll keep a dozen or so of the good ones, no prob. to let one of em go to a brewer.

If anyone else wants to stop by, maybe I;ll trade regulators for 6-packs ......

What kind of regulators do you have? I'm looking to replace my single reg for a dual reg. I'm in RI.

I'd post to Craigslist "WANTED: CO2 REGULATOR" and see if any bites happen. Lots of shops, bars and home regulator users that don't need them anymore will probably give you a good deal. Cheap regulator on eBay is fine but then you pay $15 for shipping.. no longer cheap.

h22, there are reg's for co2 nitrogen oxygen etc. since the above request is for dasychaining a reg downstream off another one, the PSI range is more important than the fitting (that u will be replacing)

there are a few pics of some of them in my photos, you can see that there is some selection.

Back