Got my BYO today! Check out page 25!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to keep an eye out. Delivery is a bit slow out here. The mules that pull the P.O. wagon came down with mange & haven't fully recovered yet.

Yooper Chick said:
Deep Six Brewing company, and Rabbit and coyote brewing company that I see for sure. That's John Beere and Ollllllo's labels, right?

My label was designed by billpa. If this is true, I'm really happy for all of his hard work. He's also doing some labels for EdWort. I've had a peek at those and they're awesome as well.

RichBrewer said:
I've got to get a copy of this issue! :ban:

F*ck it. I'm gonna finally get a subscription.:rockin:

EDIT: I just signed up for the first issue. I'll get the subscription when it arrives:mug:

arrgh! When will the post the results online? Guess I gotta go buy a copy. I entered some handprinted woodblock/engraved labels in that, though I guess I would have heard if I won anything. Oh well. :(

I don't know if the winners were notified or not- I don't think they were notified because Bill asked me about it because he didn't get the BYO yet and he was a winner (for OllllllO's logo). Do you have a picture of what you entered? I'll look in BYO for you if you want!

So did I win anything or did they just put it in the mag? heh

Ehh, its all subjective - pretty cool to get it printed in the mag...

I think ours might have looked too commercial - but thats what I wanted.

Originally posted by John Beere
So did I win anything or did they just put it in the mag?

According to BYO, you won a gift certificate to "Homebrewers Outpost & Mail Order Co."

Rabbit & Coyote Brewing label actually made the cover. It's teeny but it's the cover none the less.

The BYO website is finally updated. I recognize three labels from HBT, congratulations.

http://***********/feature/1620.html

Back