Crooked Tail Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrookedTail

Reaction score
Just put this one together for a beer that should be ready in a few weeks.

discordia1.gif

Nice name. I do an ESB with the same.

I like the logo too, but it looks too harmonious for what I had in my head for discordia. Of course, there's no right answer, but here's what I went with.

Discordia.jpg

Nice name. I do an ESB with the same.

I like the logo too, but it looks too harmonious for what I had in my head for discordia. Of course, there's no right answer, but here's what I went with.

Discordia.jpg

Nice label.

What made you go with this name for an ESB?

I went with the name after an article about Cascadian Dark Ales somehow triggered the memory of "Ah, Discordia." from the Stephen King books. I didn't have any plans for a CDA, but I was a couple of months away from the ESB. I figured the bitterness vs. sweetness in the style was close enough.

My gingerbread ale. Balz (short for Balthazar) is the name of one of two cats.
jinglebalz.jpg

This is for a red ale I'm brewing in a few weeks.
chairmanmeow.jpg

Here's my label for my Sweet Wheat Stout. I know it's not very appetizing, but I'm making fun of a friend with this one. Long story but you get the idea of what happened ;)

trousermudd.gif

Nice...hopefully your beer is as good as your labels!

Thanks.

The pumpkin ale definitely is. The batch I brewed last Fall was better than any commercially-made pumpkin ale I've tried. It's REALLY good. I need to post the recipe on here.

The red ale (Chairman Meow) is getting there. The last batch I brewed was awesome, but I'm still making some final tweaks.

Your labels are sick!

You have talent, and great ideas for labels love your play on words too, keep up the good work!

I will be insoired one day to come up with a logo and produce my own.

BTW, did you use BrewBrandCreative for your logo?

Your labels are sick!

You have talent, and great ideas for labels love your play on words too, keep up the good work!

I will be insoired one day to come up with a logo and produce my own.

BTW, did you use BrewBrandCreative for your logo?

Thanks for the compliments.

And no, I designed the logo myself in Adobe Illustrator. Before becoming a web developer, I went to school for graphic design.

Back