Hello from Dublin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dublinmike

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the game, I'm based in Dublin, Ireland and I have been brewing for about 9 months. I'm on batch number 9, which was my first all grain.

Any time I search for answers to my brewing questions in Google I get brought here so I thought I should join.

It is a great site with lots of great info. I felt compelled to reply for my first post since I live in Dublin, Ohio and I am "Dublin_Mike". Welcome and good luck brewing. I love it.

Hey Mike, welcome. I was in Ireland last July for my cousins wedding and found a great website. www.beoir.org they are all about home and craft brew in Ireland. I wasnt in Dublin(my familys from Kerry) but found great brews and found a homebrew community there. HBT is a great resource but going to a club meeting or a brewday at someones house is a great opertunity to learn. All the best and yes it rained everyday I was there! Did you ever get a summer this year?
Cheers Kevin!!!

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for that - I am a member over in Beoir.org, its a great resource.

We got about 8 days of sunshine this year which was nice - a real record breaker! The weather has just turned cold now. Its going to be a long winter!

We got about 8 days of sunshine this year which was nice - a real record breaker! The weather has just turned cold now. Its going to be a long winter!

We got Luckier in Cork we actually got 9 sunny days this year.

Where do you get your supplies? I use homebrewcompany.ie which in my opionion is the best irish site.

We got Luckier in Cork we actually got 9 sunny days this year.

Where do you get your supplies? I use homebrewcompany.ie which in my opionion is the best irish site.

Same! I also use homebrewwest.ie, depending on their stock.

You should have a look at nationalhomebrewcompany.ie - they/we do group buys there. I just ordered a few fermenters for a few euro each.

Latest posts

Back