keggle stuff????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenatibrewer

Reaction score
i was wondering where i can get a sight glass for my newly convert keggle!!!!! pretty excited about using it. any thoughts let me know.:mug:

i have a bunch of those hi temp silicone o-rings bobby_m talks about in that last link. PM me if you want a few

I have two different kinds of compression elbow fittings now. One is 1/2" compression to 3/8" male NPT and the other is 3/8" compression to 1/2" male NPT. Let me know if you need any of these or pieces of thickwall polycarbonate.

I have two different kinds of compression elbow fittings now. One is 1/2" compression to 3/8" male NPT and the other is 3/8" compression to 1/2" male NPT. Let me know if you need any of these or pieces of thickwall polycarbonate.

Do you have any more site glasses made? Or you just have some miscelenous extra parts lying 'round?

thanks for all the info. i will let you guys know if i need any of the stuff you have available. as the guy mentioned above do you have any sight glass?? that would be sweet if you did!!!

I have two more like this with the 1/2" thickwall polycarbonate and 3/8 Male pipe threads:

sightstraight.jpg

I also have the 1/2" tube with 3/8 NPT with Orings and Half coupling if you wanted to go weldless. I haven't tested this out though so I'm willing to give someone a deal. Test it out. If it leaks, you an have the half coupling welded in and you're golden.
12sight38elbow.jpg

This reverses it, 3/8" tube to 1/2" NPT.
38sight12elbow.jpg

bobby

i am in...let me know what i need to do to get things moving. i am interested in testing out your weldless design.

Back