Is This Heaven? No...It's Brewin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cshrode21

Reaction score
Just an amazing day I'm having. Currently mashing my Front Porch IPA, while a 9lb pork shoulder has been smokin away in the smoker since 1am for pulled pork, and watching college gameday. Is it fair to have life this good?

no its not fair. im stuck at work today. and im being lazy not putting the car back together that i just inspected.

haha sorry man. Ive had to work the past 4 saturdays so I wanted to go all out when I got the chance

I love it... Yesterday I went for a long walk with my family in the fall weather drinking a homebrew getting a nice warm buzz in the fall weather. Sun setting... freaking perfect end to the day with College football to look forward to in the next.

It's always good. I did that from spring to about a month ago. Good brew & bbq! Yeah baby! Used it in the bbq,a little in me...a little more in me...:cross:. Still have a sirloin tip roast in the freezer for a couple of huge,pit bbq'd steak samiches. With grilled onions,peppers,& mushrooms. Some smoked aged provolone from the Amish at Heini's in Berlin,OH would be great. We're thinking of saving the roast till my car gets outta the body shop from the deer hit to drive down there & get some. Nice Nurbergring style roads too. Just the thing for my lil tuner.

Damn that sounds good right about now! I wish I didn't have to work all weekend but hey it's money. Wish I could be brewing instead. Hows that saying go.... a bad day brewing is still better than a good day working....

beerloaf

Nice man. Beer, BBQ, and Football. If the politicians would only focus on this this country would be in a lot better shape haha

It's not fair at all. It was 23 degrees F. on my porch this morning and the last brew I tried to use my turkey cooker for, it was cold and windy and I could watch the thermometer fall with the burner wide open. I finally gave up and finished it on the kitchen stove.

It's always good. I did that from spring to about a month ago. Good brew & bbq! Yeah baby! Used it in the bbq,a little in me...a little more in me...:cross:. Still have a sirloin tip roast in the freezer for a couple of huge,pit bbq'd steak samiches. With grilled onions,peppers,& mushrooms. Some smoked aged provolone from the Amish at Heini's in Berlin,OH would be great. We're thinking of saving the roast till my car gets outta the body shop from the deer hit to drive down there & get some. Nice Nurbergring style roads too. Just the thing for my lil tuner.

Maybe it's time to grill up the deer you hit! I miss venison.

beerloaf

I wish the bloody thing would've had the common decency to die!! The cop was going to give a slip to take legal possession of it too! I miss pit bbq'd venison! I keep hearing about farm raised venison,But I'll be danged if I ever see it...

Latest posts

Back