Augustiner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I love this beer. I'm drinking a liter of it right now. It's so friggin good..This beer I'm drinking has been sitting on a shipping container for weeks or months, and it still kicks Arse. Way better in Munich. I drank a ton of this beer and many others when I was in Germany recently. I was so spoiled. I love my homebrew, I really do, But when you have had the best...****, I have a lot of work to do...

Damn, I love this beer...

If you ever get a chance to visit the Augustiner Braustubl in Salzburg it will blow you away. It was one of my favorite beer drinking experiences ever. The beer was sooo fresh it went down easy. I hope they haven't changed the place much. As I remember it was kinda underground (like a cave) and you picked out a liter stein. There was a stream of water running through the place and you wash you stein, then get in line. They were hand tapping wooden kegs and going through the kegs fairly quickly. That's fresh beer. Worth the trip to Austria just for that beer

+1 Augustiner Braustubl in Salzburg - it was awesome.

Munich and Vienna also have excellent "Augustiner" brewery/restaurants - not sure if they are currently related...?

Back