Growler trumps mayo! Every time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
Just an official proclamiation. Everybody needs to know.

A growler of firehouse IPA should displace mayo in the fridge. Everytime. I have spoken. There is no debate. No room? Chuck the mayonaise. It goes away. No veto. Majority rules! I'm the majority! **** mayo!

Good start to my weekend. GO VOLS! I got tickets! Will be there to support the new coach, even how much I liked Fulmer. My blood runneth ORange!

mayo and ketchup on fries is delicious. not many Americans are into it, but in Europe it's the sh-t, and for good reason.

Leave Brooklyn IMMEDIATELY! You will find "Fry Sauce" throughout many southern and midwestern states.

You are absolutely correct on it's deliciousness though. It is also good with paprika or even a little cayenne mixed in.

To OP, of COURSE the growler trumps the mayo! That's why you need at least one extra fridge, just for beer! Then all other inhabitants of the domicile can fill the kitchen fridge with their crap, but the beer fridge is JUST for beer!:tank::tank:

hm... too much beer and mayo? sounds to me like you need to make french fries!

I agree.. What else to eat the french-fries with then???

For people that don't understand, watch the start of Pulp-Fiction..

But i just eat mayo on everything.. like steak, baked potatoes etc.

Sounds like if your solution is to replace the mayo with a growler, you real problem is that you really need to get a beer-fridge :D

Holy frakin jeezus! Yes, i've been to holland... I get it. But this aint amsterdam, if i could walk into a bar and get a Heinie and a joint, enjoy them and then walk up the streed and buy some ass i wouldnt care what they put on my fries either! But till then here in the good ol US of A we use Ketchup!

Holy frakin jeezus! Yes, i've been to holland... I get it. But this aint amsterdam, if i could walk into a bar and get a Heinie and a joint, enjoy them and then walk up the streed and buy some ass i wouldnt care what they put on my fries either! But till then here in the good ol US of A we use Ketchup!

i got beer, joints and a fine piece of ass in my apartment... can i put mayo on my fries now?

Mit weiss und rot FTW! I love me some fries with mayo and ketchup mixed. My wife thinks I'm insane, but she like miracle whip (tm) so I don;t erally think her vote count for much theere.

Also I'd throw the miracle whip out of the fridge for more beer space, but never mayo. I know that's blasphemy, but I can't have a burger w/o mayo. At lkeast SWMBO onlty uses it for tartar sauce. Can't stand the mircle whip. "but it's sweet" Crap on that! I want swweet I'll put sugar on my burger!

Terje

I may have had a couple 999's tonigt.

Mit weiss und rot FTW! I love me some fries with mayo and ketchup mixed. My wife thinks I'm insane, but she like miracle whip (tm) so I don;t erally think her vote count for much theere.

Also I'd throw the miracle whip out of the fridge for more beer space, but never mayo. I know that's blasphemy, but I can't have a burger w/o mayo. At lkeast SWMBO onlty uses it for tartar sauce. Can't stand the mircle whip. "but it's sweet" Crap on that! I want swweet I'll put sugar on my burger!

Terje

I may have had a couple 999's tonigt.

It aint often someone drunker than me types on here. Kudos dude!

i got beer, joints and a fine piece of ass in my apartment... can i put mayo on my fries now?

No.

But, what what time should I be over? :rockin:

Bedlam, you desperately need a beer fridge. But, then, you have to resist when HWMO tries to put non-beer in the beer fridge. On Thanksgiving, he tried to hide cranberry sauce in there. I saw him! I explained that that fridge/freezer was only for beer/yeast/lagering. The freezer is for hops.

He explained the electric bill that he pays. Oh. So, no mayo, but for emergencies you might find a pumpkin pie or a turkey.

salt and malt vinegar on real fries, catsup for the **** from macdonalds.

Dem aint fries, My time in london says dats chips(But i agree). If its real english style fried taters then salt and malt vinegar(The gormet spicet stuff is good too) but ketsup should be reserved for the processed crap.

(Sorry bout de spellin.....Hammered)

Latest posts

Back