ISO: ZOMBIE DUST! Have: New Glarus, Bells, Tyranena, many other midwest brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adaman05

Reaction score
Just tasted this nectar on tap in Madison, WI. I believe it's only on tap at one place in all of Madison. I would love to get my hands on some bottles.

I've got some zombie dust and some gumballhead. I'm in Chicago and i have yet to have any new glarus. I could do two bottles of ZD and two GH - you give me some NG, their best stuff. Maybe some spotted cow and an IPA? Hell I'd be cool giving those 4 bottles for 2 bombers or a really nice 750ml release

Awesome! I can get gumballhead, so no need to include that. I can for sure get you spotted cow and their ipa. Their best bomber in my opinion is the Belgian red. If you like cherries, it doesn't get better than this. What do you think?

Well what is a fair trade to you, I'll give you 4 ZD for say 1 spotted cow, 1 IPA and that Belgian red. Or if it's easier 2 spotted cow and the red.

I always do my best to match amount of beer being exchanged or value if the beers are rare

Back