history channel international

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbys_Brew

Reaction score
just letting you guys know on the History International Channel there is a documentary on brewing and is titled brewing. pretty interesting most of the history you'll know already but they do show some nice beer pron and will be visiting dogfish head. airing from 2-3 central time.

Just turned over to the History Channel to be blasted with some gang crap that they show all the time (since when is that history?). I really wish I got History International.

Is this new or a repeat of something else? I know I've seen a couple different shows about brewing and distilling on History.

Just turned over to the History Channel to be blasted with some gang crap that they show all the time (since when is that history?). I really wish I got History International.

I really miss it when they were the Hitler Channel.

Gang Land? They're actually pretty well put together. Seeing and I have seen what must be 100+ specials on World War Two, I think its a nice break.

If I had cable (or a TV for that matter) I would be tuning in. Maybe when I get back home.

Thanks for letting us know.

They did a show on beer on the regular History Channel that had DFH and Sam Adams in it. I'd like to get History International, too, but I refuse to pay more for the next package. I'm paying for 150 channels now, of which we watch perhaps 10, and a lot of those are getting pretty ridiculous. The History Channel seems to run mostly the gang crap, "2012" or other end of the world nonsense, from tsunamis to volcanoes to earthquakes. Other channels seem to be heading in the same direction. If this keeps up, I'll cancel the satellite dish and just put a piece of aluminum on top of the house and go back to local stations.

Too bad they passed the "Digital Only" law. Can you still even use a regular antenna to get TV?

Yes. No matter what you read in advertising about "digital antennas," they're scamming you. Antennas are constructed to pick up a certain wavelength, and that has not changed, only the way the signal itself is formed (digital instead of analog). If you want an antenna, just go to Radio Shack and buy what's cheap.

Right right. I guess I was thinking of those converter boxes or whatever. I think it's a bunch of bull**** personally. And I would love to get rid of my cable, but it's included in my association dues, blah.

Sounds like the same one History channel put out not long ago that others are referencing. It was indeed a pretty decent documentary.

I caught only the tail end, so I went through the guide over and over trying to find it again with no such luck. Eventually I just resorted to watching the whole thing on YouTube.

Back