Happy b-day Revvy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambledegg81

Flocculation Nation
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
To our favorite spiritual advisor and brewologist:

Happy_Birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday! Are ya all healed up after your heart surgery? At least, ya get to put another candle on the cake...and call the fire department!

glenn514:mug:

Is it your birthday,or is someone trying to signal an alien civilization in another galaxy? :D (I got that one in an Opus & Bill card from the inlaws on my 40th) Thought it was funny...Happy birthday,man!:rockin:

Thanks gang!!!

Guess what my wonderful GF got me for my B-day!!! My first brewing related present from anyone EVER (not counting gift certificates.)

55_large_image.jpg

To replace my supposedly indestructible corona style mill which when the front grinding plate fell on a concrete floor in just the right way actually broke. And all efforts to JB weld it failed.

Happy B-day Revvy! Every day prior to the long dirt nap should be cherished and celebrated with a HB and friends! Prost!

happy birthday Revvy, and these folks:

brewmaster27, frederick_littler@ntlworl (87), kencarr (57), bellyup (57), drholtzclaw (56), rkhntnfsh (55), Saturated (51), Green Tarp (51), Droot (51), Lonnie Mac (48), Revvy (46), 431brew (44), BigHefty, richardf (42), michaelsaxman (42), Labrat (41), boryspolon (39), walther (38), robbins (37), OG2620 (37), Benjer (36), Skrimpy (35), imthewalruss, mkultra69 (34), johnbeer (29), ihatereelbigfish22 (28), Wiesenbacher (28), Tarrant (28), msumike2001, chrisb1337, fleisch (25)

and ....me!

Happy Birthday! If you only had a nickel for every time you had to explain the difference between an airlock and a hydrometer you could afford to hire underlings to brew for you!

Back