Blichman Beer Gun Help!!! - Leak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know why liquid would come out when you hit the gas buttom. Assuming everything is connected properly, the thing itself must be faulty. Get a replacement. The thing is a great tool and ive used many times without issues.

Bump...anyone else with a beer gun that has taken it apart and knows if I'm missing any pieces? I need to fill some bottles ASAP and don't have time to return it. I'd rather fix the one I have.

Do you have the gas and the liquid backwards? Liquid should come in through the top and only goes from the tube into the long SS tube to the bottom. There should be no liquid going through the brass and when you push the button on the brass that should purge with CO2.

yeah, the gas and liquid are totally separate in the gun. Gas needs to feed the brass fitting and liquid in the long stainless tube. Looks backwards

Yeah you definitely have the lines going to the wrong place. The black quick disconnect (liquid) needs to go to the very top of the beergun. CO2 to the brass fitting (white quick disconnect on the other end of the line).

I just got one of these too, the directions included were pretty clear I thought.

Yeah you definitely have the lines going to the wrong place. The black quick disconnect (liquid) needs to go to the very top of the beergun. CO2 to the brass fitting (white quick disconnect on the other end of the line).

I just got one of these too, the directions included were pretty clear I thought.

Yep lines are on wrong. Only way liquid can come in through the CO2 part.

The ball lock needs to connect to the keg out and to the stainless line on the back of the gun. The bottom of the gun connects to the CO2 out at the regulator. You have them backwards

Back