The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Eyeroll)

"Hey everyone, I made fun of Brian for "trying to get attention"... So... Quick!! Everyone!! Look at me! Look at me!! Ahhhhhhhh. Yeeeeeeeeah. Tell me how funny I am!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Fap fap fap

Someone has to explain yo me how this, the coolest thread on HBT (if not the entire interweb) only had a lousy f'ing one star. How is that possible? All the cool kids hang here. We've got...

Well, we've got Melana. She's pretty f'ing cool. Even if shes not a girly girl.

And we've got Az. Ok so maybe hes not really that cool. Hes more of an aquired taste. But hes kinda cool. Hes from the cold part of Arizona.... OK. AZ isn't a good example.

We've got the only Professional Brewer on HBT!

No forget that. Hes a whiney biatch.

We've got Yeag...

We've got Mort. Mort figures out how to blow **** up from a thousand miles awy. That's cool.

And we've got a guy who pulls on goat tits every day. How many threads got one of them? That's right! We're cool.

We've got the winner of the Masstoberfest Cup.

Ok. It's official. We're cool. Vote five star

Im glad you didnt throw me in that rant, I would hate to see what "nice" thing you would have said about me. and yes, throw the kindle out, move over to the IPAD

Someone has to explain yo me how this, the coolest thread on HBT (if not the entire interweb) only had a lousy f'ing one star. How is that possible? All the cool kids hang here. We've got...

Well, we've got Melana. She's pretty f'ing cool. Even if shes not a girly girl.

And we've got Az. Ok so maybe hes not really that cool. Hes more of an aquired taste. But hes kinda cool. Hes from the cold part of Arizona.... OK. AZ isn't a good example.

We've got the only Professional Brewer on HBT!

No forget that. Hes a whiney biatch.

We've got Yeag...

We've got Mort. Mort figures out how to blow **** up from a thousand miles awy. That's cool.

And we've got a guy who pulls on goat tits every day. How many threads got one of them? That's right! We're cool.

We've got the winner of the Masstoberfest Cup.

Ok. It's official. We're cool. Vote five star

You forgot me. Six stars.

I've worked nights for about 15 years, usually 7pm till 7 am. Last night was night 7 of 8 in a row. I'm pretty beat but I'm off for 6 days starting tomorrow morning at 7. Not counting 9a till 7p at the shelter on Friday. I can do ten hours during the day standing on my head. That's just like a vacation day.

When the Red Sox lose tonight the series will be tied.

Ok, so you're good with math.
Not so much with predictions though.

My manners surely slipped last night, when I certainly should have graciously thanked our uninvited visitor for hosting such a sh!tty ball club that one of the better pitchers in the league begged to be rescued from their clutches so he could take the Red Sox to the ALCS.

So, thank you very much for that!

Cheers - and hope you've been enjoying the playoffs so far ;)

Ok, so you're good with math.
Not so much with predictions though.

My manners surely slipped last night, when I certainly should have graciously thanked our uninvited visitor for hosting such a sh!tty ball club that one of the better pitchers in the league begged to be rescued from their clutches so he could take the Red Sox to the ALCS.

So, thank you very much for that!

Cheers - and hope you've been enjoying the playoffs so far ;)

Even worse, I'm a Cubs fan. :drunk:

Though truly not much of a baseball fan to be honest. Go hawks ;)

I'm sure a few of you guys will enjoy this GIF.

ortiz.gif

Back