Kunhenn Brew Club in Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggerthanyou83

Reaction score
Does anyone on this site go to these meetings? If so let me now when they are. All i know is that they are at Kunhenn Brewery in Warren MI. dont know the day or time. Or if anyone else knows of a brew club in michigan let me know. Thanx

Does anyone on this site go to these meetings? If so let me now when they are. All i know is that they are at Kunhenn Brewery in Warren MI. dont know the day or time. Or if anyone else knows of a brew club in michigan let me know. Thanx

I'm not sure on Kuhnhenns. Their website is www.kgb-club.org You could also call or email them.
You need to pick up a copy of the Michigan Beer Guide. www.michiganbeerguide.com It is a bi-monthly guide on all beer-things Michigan. Hell, the guy that puts it together is from Leonard. There is a section in the back on homebrew clubs. Some others in your area are the SNOBs Society of North Oakland Brewers located in Waterford. There also is the Lapeer Area Brewers.

Back