Dang I'm tempted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wort*hog

Reaction score
If I had room I'd buy it.
This ad has been online for less than 24 hours. If you feel that this ad is miscategorized, duplicate, inappropriate, or fraudulent, report it by clicking the abuse button below.
Post Date: Mar 4th, 2008
Expire Date: Apr 3rd, 2008
Days Online: 1 days
Days Left: 29 days
Page Views: 21
$500.00
Walk in Freezer
Orem, UT 84057 - Mar 4, 2008
For Sale is a walk in freezer. It is 93" deep by 70" wide by 90" high, outside dimensions and 85" deep by 62" wide by 82" high inside dimentions. It has been used for extreem temprature testing of furniture. and has been very reliable in this capacity. It is a Vollrath refigeration inc. unit and has a Copeland, remote compressor/condensor unit and a Bohn heat transfer, model CL155 evaporator unit that is certified for R12, R22 and R502. It is Placarded for R408A. The outside and inside skins are textured galvanized sheet steel. Call Jim (801)224-0589 ex 468. or (801) 687-3579.

Seller Contact Info
Contact Name:
Jim
Home Phone:
801-687-3579
Work Phone:
801-224-0589 ex 468

WOW...That's a good deal! Probably for real, I have some friends that are in the construction business and on occasion the will do a remodel job, or demo job for a business that uses a walk-in cooler or freezer and the cost to haul it off is outrageous, so the contractor will offer it to their employees either really cheap or for free just to get rid of it. I could not get that lucky. But I must say that it's pretty impressive to walk into a garage and see a walk-in cooler.

Latest posts

Back