• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewing stuff. ( mostly controls,valves and electrical )

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wired247

Reaction score
In the middle of a hop field in Yakima WA. Serious
Selling some stuff I overbought or have had laying around for a bit that I am unlikely to use.

1" SS ball valve. Heavy duty to say the least . 2 available Triclover flanges. $30 plus $5 shipping ONE SOLD ONE LEFT

1 1/2" Butterfly valve with variable position locking handle 316 SS $35 plus $5 shipping

Medical O2 bottle . New and never filled. M6 with 2016 hydrotest cert. $25 plus $5 shipping. I just ask my doctor and they'll give a scrip no problem. regulators are cheap on ebay. SOLD

1" SS check valve. standard 1 1/2" TC fittings. Never used . $50 plus $5 shipping.

Ashcroft 3" dial temperature gauge with 3" probe. 0-400F degrees. Has been zeroed and calibrated. Little use. $20 plus $5 shipping SOLD

Ashcroft variable position temp gauge. 8" probe . -20 to 130 F degree range. $20 plus $5 shipping. Lightly used and calibrated.

Solo 4848 temperature controllers from automation direct. PID or on/off . Nice units that retail for $100 each. adjustable for damn near everything imaginable. $50 plus $5 shipping on one without the RTD probe. $55 plus $5 shipping on the other with RTD probe and fitting for 1/2" NPT. SOLD

Spiral diffuser from spray systems . I use them for mashing and they work fantastic for vorlauf/ recirc . See discussion here about these. I have 3. $40 each shipped ONE SOLD TWO SPF

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/spiral-diffuser-recirc-sparge-260321/

For the experimenter a PWM controller, heat sink and solid state relay 25 amps to run an 110 V AC device off the DC controller. $20 plus $5 shipping and I'll throw in a 12VDC power source. SOLD

J Type thermocouple in a blast proof housing. Never used. 1/2 NPT 6 inch "shaft" $25 plus $5 shipping. SOLD

Cast iron burner. 100 K BTU. $10 plus $10 shipping. Its heavy.

Octal base and AB 110VAC relay $20 plus $5 shipping. SOLD

Turkey fryer 7 gallon mash kettle/lauter for the beginning AG brewer. has bazooka screen and ashcroft 0-250F gauge and 1/2" ball valve. Makes good beer. $40 plus shipping.SOLD

Will combine shipping to actual shipping cost. Please email at [email protected]. I don't have the premo membership here so if you PM me it will fill my box up and bounce. All is available for FTF transaction in Northern Oregon. Paypal preferred but not vital.

20110907194600.jpg

20110801205050.jpg

20110907195117.jpg

cimg1361yo.jpg

Back