Beer Blending...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Today was a pretty warm day (I got sunburned working in the yard) and I got pretty thirsty.

I made a Murphy's Draught Irish Stout that I thought was a bit thin and slightly sweet. In short, not that great.

Looking through the fridge for something refreshing to drink I ended up pouring 1/2 glass of Cream soda awith 1/2 a glass of the stout.

It is very enjoyable. Simply a variation of a German Radler. :D:mug:

Doesn't sound like my thing. Generally I'd move on, but I guess I'll say that if you want a comment.

You either defiled beer or improved cream soda, I'm not sure which :)

I do a lot of weird stuff with my homebrew...you got 5 gallons of it, go for it.

I've never been a huge fan of beer and soft drink mixes, but I do blend a lot of beer with other beer or beer with mead.

You defiled beer. There is no way to improve cream soda, even with a so-so beer. I was expecting to read that you mixed a stout with another type of beer - like a belgian or a saison.

Well, I have a Vienna Smash that is quite hoppy. Mixed it 50/50 with some Yuengling lager, made a tasty glass of brew.:mug:

Back