Inductor tank conical FYI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalnx

Reaction score
Just order one of these from Rural King, good price, and my shipping was only $12.55. Thought I would pass it on.
http://www.ruralking.com/ace-roto-mold-15-gallon-full-drain-inductor-tank-infd15-19.html

Capture.jpg

If you add it to your cart and wait a few days they'll send you a 10% off code too

If you add it to your cart and wait a few days they'll send you a 10% off code too

Dang it, it's already ordered. that would have been seriously cheap for a 15gallon conical. I snapped and ordered one of these from amazon also. Gotta wash it some how!

Capture2.JPG

Good idea. I was going to run hot PBW then starsan through my brew pump, but this sounds like a much better idea. Are you going to use a CIP ball?

CIP ball would be great, but finding one that doesn't cost as much as the pump is the problem, I may find some kind of sprinkler head that will work similarily. I will also likely make different length/diameter wands to change out depending on what I am washing. (smaller I.D. for a carboy)

yep, mine will be mounted to my basement wall adjacent to my garage, and filled through a hole in the wall. I will want my tank outlet about 3-4 ft off the floor anyway, for kegging and inserting a washer wand. After filling, I will remove the fill tube, and add the blow off tube, pitch yeast, and walk away for a couple weeks:rockin:

Holy crape my tank arrived already, I just ordered it yesterday :ban:
time to get to work.!!!!

Latest posts

Back