Chek This Out.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the law changed...and it may have since I last heard...homebrewers are only allowed to make 200 gals per year per adult in the household.

At 165 gals per batch the would be 2 batches a year if you are married.

homebrewer_99 said:
Unless the law changed...and it may have since I last heard...homebrewers are only allowed to make 200 gals per year per adult in the household.

My friend, this could change you from a homebrewer to a microbrewer. It would go from hobby to business.

Imagine seeing your own brews, bottled and labelled in six packs, at liquor stores near you.

It could potentially pay for itself.

To inspire, to dream. Just imagine.

homebrewer_99 said:

Yeah, that's probably why they start the description with:

Thinking about starting a BrewPub? Do you like the idea of brewing your beer to sell?

The equipment in our local brewery, St George, is made by the same company (DME).

How about this bewt. http://www.brumas-homebrewery.co.uk/ £1600

No more cleaning!

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] The world's only automatic home micro brewery - the 40 pints BRUMAS[/size][size=-2]® [/size][size=-1]microbrewery has it all: gleaming copper, shining stainless steel and microprocessor technology. The automated traditional beer brewing process and the original ingredients of finest malt, hops and yeast make an excellent beer, which will impress you. The Brumas brewing process use real fresh malt to make the best possible beer and does not use malt extract as used by cheap micro brewery equipment.[/size][/font]

Automatic brewing!? I'd really miss standing out in the garage waiting for the pot to boil (over).

Brew Magic by SABCO is still my favorite, although that DME system would fit in the pole barn.

The happy mug said:
My friend, this could change you from a homebrewer to a microbrewer. It would go from hobby to business.

Imagine seeing your own brews, bottled and labelled in six packs, at liquor stores near you.

It could potentially pay for itself.

To inspire, to dream. Just imagine.
Of course, after licensing fees, dealing with state ABC regulations/officials, zoning ordinances, business licenses, tax licenses...............

Bureacracy be damned! 50 of us could pitch in on one, and we'd be in bidness. We'll keep it at my place, but you guys can come over and brew anytime you want.

Whaddya say? :D

Well, it is bigger than my backyard. I bet if we tore down that wall and replaced the stairs with a ladder it'd fit inside okay.

Sam75 said:
Bureacracy be damned! 50 of us could pitch in on one, and we'd be in bidness. We'll keep it at my place, but you guys can come over and brew anytime you want.

Whaddya say? :D

Wait wait wait...I gave my $10 to this site already so I've already chipped in my part.

Seriously though, if you guys want to by one you can keep it at my place. It'll fit nicely in my basement.

i dont have a basement, but if you guys want to buy one im sure my wife wont mind if we move everything out of the spare bedroom and put it there. you can come over anytime to brew peoples.

homebrewer_99 said:

can you state your source for this?? i had read that it was 100 gals per person per year with a max of 200 gallons per year in a 2 person or more house hold

bikebryan said:
Of course, after licensing fees, dealing with state ABC regulations/officials, zoning ordinances, business licenses, tax licenses...............

I know. I decided not to mention it earlier, since I doubt any of us were really going that route.

Back