Anyone on here from the Columbus Ohio area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mx750ktm

Reaction score
So i'm pretty new here and to this wonderful hobby. I have brewed 2 batches so far and both came out ok i would say. Both beers have an off flavor or so I think. If any of you other brewers are in the area I would like to bring you one of my beers from my last batch to see if you can help me depict what the flavor i'm tasting is.
Thanks Jake

Hello Jake,

Welcome to the hobby. There are quite a number of "us" here in central Ohio. I would suggest you might visit a SODZ meeting and bring your beer and let a few people try it out. There is actually a meeting tomorrow night (Feb 17th.) @ Barley's Ale House. The folks @ Barley's are 'homebrew friendly" and let us discreetly bring our creations to sample and share.

If the club thin is not your thing I would be happy to try and get to the bottom of your issue. What is the "off flavor" that you're picking up?

http://www.sodz.org/2014/02/07/february-meeting-3/

Back