• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Co2 regulator? Wall mount type? -$25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tealio

Reaction score
For sale, old but functional regulator, I believe from a larger system that was taken apart.

Chime in if anyone knows more about this-

Saving up money for 7 tap faucet system, so if I don't need it it is for sale-

Shipping will be USPS, probably a few bucks.

Cheers!

image-214596741.jpg

image-1493975162.jpg

That's a secondary regulator. You can use it if you want to run more than one pressure in your kegging system.

If, or instance, you wanted to run 30 PSI for force kegging, and 12PSI for serving, you could set your regulator on the Co2 tank to 30 PSI, connect it to a manifold to feed carbing kegs, and attach this to the manifold as well. Then you set this one to 12 PSI and connect it to the serving kegs.

Just a thought.

It's a good deal at $25

That's a secondary regulator. You can use it if you want to run more than one pressure in your kegging system.

If, or instance, you wanted to run 30 PSI for force kegging, and 12PSI for serving, you could set your regulator on the Co2 tank to 30 PSI, connect it to a manifold to feed carbing kegs, and attach this to the manifold as well. Then you set this one to 12 PSI and connect it to the serving kegs.

Just a thought.

It's a good deal at $25

It actually appears to be a high pressure regulator not a secondary. The back of the regulator has hi and low stamped on it. It also has a built in pressure relief. I would say it's much more likely a primary regulator. Look at the white label on the top it's should say min inlet pressure 500psi if it's a primary. It also appears to be a Cornelius regulator if it matters. It was probably used in a soda system.

It actually appears to be a high pressure regulator not a secondary. The back of the regulator has hi and low stamped on it. It also has a built in pressure relief. I would say it's much more likely a primary regulator. Look at the white label on the top it's should say min inlet pressure 500psi if it's a primary. It also appears to be a Cornelius regulator if it matters. It was probably used in a soda system.

No, that is a secondary regulator. Look at the PSI reading on the gauge. I can make out the 20 and 25, which are near the max for it. The "HI" stamp means that port is unregulated, basically a pass through to the next regulator. The "LO" stamp means it is the regulated pressure.

FREE SHIPPING to interested buyer, $25 shipped anywhere in the US with tracking

Do you have the missing pieces?

It is missing the barbed fitting to hook up the gas line. It may also be missing the plug on the opposite side of where the barbed fitting should be but I couldn't tell from the pics.

Also, it's missing the ring to pull and open up the pressure relief valve.

If you have those missing pieces $20 is a good deal and I might be interested.

Back