• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless 3-tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbspindel

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

The following is for sale:
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf...PSS_stainless_steel_3_faucet_beer_tower.shtml

I bought it at the beginning of the year for a kegerator. I'm building a new kegerator to use shanks instead of a tower and I'd like to sell this to help finance the new build. Like new condition on exterior. All has been cleaned. One hose shows slight beer discoloration from a nut brown that sat for a while. The others are like new. I've added extra insulation inside it and can include some 1/2" copper pipe rigged to help transfer cold temps up into the tower itself, keeping the lines cooler.

It's on sale now for $255 new. I'd like $150. Trades/barter will be considered. If you've been looking for a tower, this one is great and at a GREAT price!

(to be considered, I need: 3" shanks with 3/16" tailpieces, 4 total, and Perlick 425SS faucets, 4 total, as well as 6" wall mount drip trays, 2 total)

With 129 views the only thing i can think of is that the price is too high. I've lowered the price to $150 for anyone interested.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought the price was about right, but wasnt sure. Just a better deal for someone now!

Latest posts

Back