• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SE PA - GE Chest Freezer with Ranco Controller (Keezer or Ferm Chamber)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnodon

Reaction score
STILL AVAILABLE...

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY GETS FIRST SHOT...and so on and so on...

I am in the process of piecing out my entire homebrew system. Rather than put everything in a single thread, I am going to list them individually.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. If interested, reply to this thread and I will PM the first person in line.

Also, please don't PM me asking what else I have for sale. I am not listing anything until I am actually ready to sell it.

All prices are FIRM.

All items are pickup only (Douglassville, PA)...I will not ship anything.

-------------------------------------------

I have a small GE chest freezer that I used for a fermentation chamber. However, this could be easily converted to a 4 tap keezer (2 on the floor..I think, 1 on the shelf) with a tall enough collar. The unit inclides a Ranco ETC-111000 temperature controller. The internal wiring of teh chest freezer has not been messed with...simply plug the freezer into the controller.

The freezer has the usuall dings/dents from being in the basement/garage. However, there is one larger dent on the top. If you want a "pretty" keezer, this may not be the unit for you. However, none of these affect operation.

I will try to have the inside cleaned out before pickup but can't make any promises.

Price: $125

John

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

I'm pretty sure it is only 5 since it will fit only 2 cornies on the floor. I just measured interior floor space:

Floor: 19x16
Shelf: 11x16

And I stand corrected...it looks like this one will fit 3 ball locks on the floor. I took 2 down and they fit very comfortably. I think a 3rd may fot snuggly.

PM sent Coff.

John

Coff can't make it out until next Monday. I really wouldn't mind holding it but "the boss" has different ideas! :S

If anyone else is interested and can pick it up some time this week after 4:00pm please reply.

John

How far are you from mount airey?

I am assuming you are talking about Mt. Airy Philadlephia.

Says about 50 minutes to my neck of the woods:

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=19119&daddr=douglassville,+PA&hl=en&ll=40.14004,-75.460968&spn=0.287656,0.676346&sll=40.14004,-75.458221&sspn=0.287656,0.676346&geocode=FWsYYwId_5uE-ynDEn9xA7nGiTHJmktT2cIx5w%3BFUBKZgIdLIJ8-ymbYI7MaH3GiTGZWz0mM_UaOw&mra=ls&t=m&z=11[/ame]

I just picked 19119 as the starting point. Basically 76W to 422W to 662N will take you right to my house.

John

Ill be there this weekend. Ill send you a pm about a possible Sunday pickup. Would that work?

Is your big keezer sold?

Sorry it took me so long guys. Here are the dimensions:

Exterior:
35" L x 21.5" D x 34.5" H

Interior:
Floor:
19" L x 17" D x 28" H

Shelf:
11" L x 17" D x 17.5" H

John

Back