One step toxicity?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhatsOnTap

Reaction score
Got my American Cream Ale in the secondary and pitched an Amber Cerveza on the cake. Had bubbles after a half hour! One thing that happened though was due to some vacuum effect of the cold floor or whatever, about 10 drops of no rinse got into the brew via the airlock. That stuff isn't toxic in that quantity, is it? Thanks,

WOT

One Step is non-toxic... period. it's just an oxygen based cleaner.

you could eat it by the spoonful if you wanted to.

-walker

To be honest i have no idea:confused: ....but as you dont need to throw it away yet,you have plenty of time to find out:mug: .
I guess if you take any gravity readings you can taste it then....hope it turns out OK:D

Cool. I wasn't too worried and I figured if it didn't kill the yeast it wouldn't kill me. It's bubbling happily away as we speak, only 1.5 hrs from pitching on the cake :ban:

I actually enjoy eating it by the spoonful, over cereal, in milkshakes, in salads...

bobbyc said:
I actually enjoy eating it by the spoonful, over cereal, in milkshakes, in salads...

I use it from a nasal inhaler to clear sinus congestion.

I just cut it into 3 inch long lines and snort it up my nose through a rolled up $100 bill.

oh, wait.. we already have a winner. nevermind.

-walker

Back