Shout out to INBev

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
InBev, although I abhor your business model. I have to say well done. The law suit against Budweiser is just silly. Of course they water down their beer. It's part of the recipe. Every news article where the beer is tested comes up with in the range of ABV on the label allowed by law. Some high, some low by a fraction of a percentage point. Hell, even the recipes in BYO for American lagers says make 4 gallons and then add a gallon of boiled water. Nothing annoys me more than people talking/complaining about something they know nothing about. So I say again...well done. Love this advert....

BudAd-450x600.jpg

My understanding is that brewing stronger and watering down is not uncommon in the big brewery world to begin with. Plus the White Labs conformation of the accuracy of abv and labeling.

Ad my understanding is this case is disputing the abv claim and doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they water it down

Funny ad. Watch this end up helping InBev.

This will have no effect on INBEV. The fans of its bers will still drink them and those who hate INBEV will still hate INBEV. I find the vocal anti BMC crowd to be quiet funny. IF you like something buy it if not don't but I see no reason to go crazy against any product.

Back